So, why do we call ourselves Open Source Controls? For the simple reason that we don’t lock our clients into proprietary systems with single sourced parts, labor and service. Proprietary building automation systems have led to out of control costs, poor and in some cases non-existent service, a distinct lack of competition in the industry and a general feeling of being held hostage. We’re here to change that!
Open Source Controls primarily serves Tennessee and Northern Alabama. Our team possesses decades of experience in the controls and building automation industry, and understands the imperative value of service and responsiveness to our clients. We are proudly operated by military veterans and actively seek to promote their role in this industry.
Our mission is clear and consists of the following:
- Strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with our clients, partners and ourselves.
- Provide responsive and superior service before, during and after installation
- Provide every advantage possible for our clients’ facilities by being subject matter experts on the latest technology and its implementation.
- Perform our duties as professionals with respect and integrity.
Our mission is not complete until we accomplish ALL of these goals.
Matt Harlan – President
Willie Melton – Operations Manager
Mike Wheeler – Account Sales Manager
Kirsta Holliman – Controller
Jade Stofferahn – Senior Controls Specialist
David Stienberg – Senior Controls and Service Specialist
Ben Mckenzie – Senior Controls Specialist
Deatrick Johnson – Controls Specialist
Robert West – Controls Specialist